Who should take this course?
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course, Junior Open Water Diver course or PADI Referral course you must be 10 years of age or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is needed.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
– Knowledge Development
– Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
– Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Short of time? The PADI Referral course or PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you. (contact us for more details)
How can you start learning now?
Start learning with PADI’s home-study materials – Open Water Diver TouchTM (a tablet app) or the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and DVD package), or by e-Learning on your pc.
Contact any of our centres to enrol on a course, get your materials and start studying. Diveworld run courses every month throughout the year, you can find these on our calendar.
Can’t wait?! Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. Get started now!
What scuba gear will you use?
Diveworld provides all required scuba equipment for use during the PADI Open Water Diver course training and dives.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait.
– Sign up for Open Water Diver and start learning right away.
– Sign up with Diveworld and the PADI Open Water Diver course.
– Try scuba diving with the Discover Scuba Diving program.
– Download a Medical Statement and Questionnaire 10063_Medical_Questionnaire_FF.pdf_
– Browse the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
PADI Open Water from £399
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba certification.