Stoney Cove is world famous and is probably the longest established and most dived inland dive site in the world.
Maximum depth is 35 metres. Visability is usually good.
- One of the longest established inland dive sites.
- Good stocks of fish with abundant Perch and Roach. Large Pike patrol the edges of the lake.
- Range of underwater attractions boat wrecks, bus, Wessex helicopter, Armoured Personell Carrier, Nessie and more.
- Depths down to 35m for deeper training.
- Dive shop.
- Gas fills.
- Refreshments available.
- Entry is £20 per day.
- Diverlog scheme is £25 for 24months and reduces entry to £13 per day.
- Air fills are £4 for a 12 litre cylinder.
To get there:
Stoney Cove, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire, LE9 4DW.