Terms and Conditions
Diveworld has a "non refundable deposit" and "no refund" policy in place.By paying a deposit or payment in full for any training or trip with Diveworld, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Once course fees are paid, Diveworld will not refund unless on medical grounds. In which case a medical statement from a physician stating that the diver is unfit to dive & continue training will be required.
- A doctors statement must be produced within 12 months of the sign up date of the course to be accepted. In this instance deposits taken to cover course materials will be deducted, course content already completed will be deducted along with an administration fee.
- If a course is not attended or completed within 12 months of a start date no refunds will be given.
- Diveworld reserves the right to terminate, refuse or refer diver training within published General Standards & Procedures of the PADI organisation, if a student displays irresponsible behavior, is disruptive or is in breach of any PADI training standard. Under these circumstances no refund will be given.
- Diveworld has the right to withhold certification until course payment has been received in full.
- Diveworld has the right to terminate or suspend a training course or a package of training courses, if fees are not paid in time as agreed, or if fees paid do not cover outstanding training.
- Diveworld reserves the right to exercise discretion with individuals, this must be agreed in writing and in advance, for payment plans, training programmes and course packages.
- All above terms and conditions apply to any individual payment plan arrangements.