The Tec 50 Course with DIVEWORLD
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver,providing all the skills required to dive safely to 50 metres.
What You'll Learn
During the Tec 50 course, you:
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You will dive in full technical open circuit rig and accessories.
The Learning Materials You'll Need
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pack, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pack includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact DIVEWORLD.
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- DSAT Tec 45 Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVEWORLD Team members.
Want to know more?
- Contact us to chat with out technical instructors.